What are Watch D.O.G.S.?
Dads of Great Students!
This is a great way for fathers and other male role models to be involved on campus for a day. The goal of the program is to improve the well being of our children by inspiring and equipping men to be more effectively involved in the lives of children.
On our campus the Watch D.O.G.S typically do the following tasks:
- Greet students and help open car doors in the morning
- Assist the art teacher with special projects
- Attend specials with your child
- Eat lunch with your child
- Play with the students during recess
- Assist with PE
Some benefits of the program include:
- Students see a positive male role model
- Extra security at the school
- Your child will LOVE that you spent the day with them
Click here to visit the Watch Dog Website
Click Here to Order Watch Dog Shirts
Click Here for FISD Background Check
- Monday, June 12
- Tuesday, June 13
- Wednesday, June 14
- Thursday, June 15
- Friday, June 16
A HUGE thank you to our sponsors for their generosity!
Why join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!